BLS For Health Care Provider (CPR)
If you work in the healthcare field, this is a must-have course for you. (If you are a teacher, child-care provider, or simply want to rescue someone experiencing a cardiac emergency, we recommend our CPR course.)
We will cover infant, child and adult CPR and choking, primarily for healthcare professionals. On top of this, you will take charge with hands-on CPR and Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) practice.
You will receive two years of certification upon successful completion of the course.
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an Advanced Airway
* This is an introduction to the compression and ventilation rates for a patient who has an advanced airway in place.